Time to Get Your Flu Shot! The flu season is underway. Protect yourself and your family.
About Flu Shots
- We urge all participants to wear a mask and follow social distancing guidelines during the flu clinic. All Healthwaves staff will wear masks and follow CDC guidelines at our sites.
- Flu shots are considered preventive care and are at $0 cost to you.
Options for Flu Shots - WORKSITE
- Healthwaves Clinics
- Some agencies allow walk-ins or will require appointments. Some agency clinics are open to other State employees or are closed to only those employees who work at that location.
- Your agency may not be listed yet on the Worksite Flu Shot Scheudle. Please check back next week after updates have been made.
- When scheduling spouse or dependent appointments, please use a personal email address in the Pick-A-Time registration link.
- We encourage you to complete the Consent form and bring it with you when attending the Flu clinic. | ASU Consent Form | UA Consent Form
- Healthwaves also offers public flu clinics. Visit their website for a schedule and more information.
Options for Flu Shots - OTHER LOCATIONS
- Visit your doctor's office.
- Visit your pharmacy - bring your medical card and have the pharmacist bill the flu shot under your medical carrier -- NOT the MedImpact pharmacy coverage.