FLU SHOT - WORKSITE CLINICS
More information about the 2023 program will be available this fall.
FLU SHOT - OTHER LOCATIONS
- Visit your doctor's office.
- Visit your pharmacy.
- Use an in-Network pharmacy for your medical plan.
- Bring your medical card and have the pharmacist bill the flu shot under your medical carrier coverage—NOT the pharmacy coverage.
- Note: CVS is no longer in-Network for preventive vaccines and flu shots for UnitedHealthcare members. COVID-19 vaccines are available in-Network or out-of-Network.
FLU SHOT FAQ
- Do I have to pay for a flu shot? No. Flu shots are preventive care and are at $0 cost to you if you are on the state insurance plans.
- Why do I need to get vaccinated every year? Because flu viruses evolve so quickly, last year's vaccine may not protect you from this year's viruses. New flu vaccines are released every year to keep up with rapidly adapting flu viruses.
- Does a flu shot conflict with a COVID-19 vaccination? No. The two vaccines do not conflict. You may get the shots on consecutive days or the same day.
Get 500 HIP points for your annual flu shot.