Time to Get Your Flu Shot! The flu season is underway. Protect yourself and your family.
Get your Flu Shot at Wesley Bolin Plaza on November 12! Learn more here.
About Flu Shots
- We urge all participants to wear a mask and follow social distancing guidelines during the flu clinic. All Healthwaves staff will wear masks and follow CDC guidelines at our sites.
- Flu shots are considered preventive care and are at $0 cost to you.
Options for Flu Shots - WORKSITE
- Healthwaves Clinics
- Some agencies allow walk-ins or will require appointments. Some agency clinics are open to other State employees or are closed to only those employees who work at that location.
- Your agency may not be listed yet on the Worksite Flu Shot Schedule. Please check back next week after updates have been made.
- When scheduling spouse or dependent appointments, please use a personal email address in the Pick-A-Time registration link.
- We encourage you to complete the Consent form and bring it with you when attending the Flu clinic. | ASU Consent Form | UA Consent Form
- Healthwaves also offers public flu clinics. Visit their website for a schedule and more information.
Options for Flu Shots - OTHER LOCATIONS
- Visit your doctor's office.
- Visit your pharmacy - bring your medical card and have the pharmacist bill the flu shot under your medical carrier -- NOT the MedImpact pharmacy coverage.