The Employee Assistance Program - EAP is here to help with the care, information, and resources needed to handle life's challenges. GuidanceResources from ComPsych help you address personal challenges, support positive change and improve your well-being. We help you address the complexities of life and everyday issues such as relationship problems, stress, grief and loss, energizing a career, and dealing with trauma.
CRITICAL INCIDENT STRESS DEBRIEF INFORMATION
- If you, or someone at your workplace, needs immediate counseling on-site due to a traumatic event that occurred in the workplace
- Request a Critical Incident Stress Debrief by calling ComPsych directly at 877-327-2362 | Web ID: HN8876C
Who Can Use EAP Services?
- Benefits-eligible employees and anyone living in their household.
- Retirees are not eligible for EAP.
- To learn more about your EAP services or to schedule a service, please call the number below.
Universities (services may differ due to different vendors)
- ASU | Employee Assistance Onsite | 480-965-2271
- NAU | Employee Assistance and Wellness | [email protected] | 928-523-1552
- We'd love to come present to your division on the EAP program! Please contact [email protected] to request an EAP overview presentation at your worksite.
EAP Training Guide
- For HR professionals - see the wide variety of webinars available to meet your agency's needs. | Guide
Counseling and So Much More
View the topics below to see the wide range of free services offered by the EAP program.