- Upcoming live webinars are listed here.
- Play prior webinars anytime under the "Recent Webinar Recordings" tab above.
- HIP Points - Receive 25 HIP points for watching live or recorded webinars. See the "HIP Points for Webinars" tab above.
The successful single parent
WED, aug 28, 2019 | 11:30 aM - 12:30 PM Arizona Time
Finding the time and energy to be a full-time parent and income provider can be challenging. Learn suggestions on juggling your many responsibilities.
emotional eating: the connection between mood & food
tue, sep 17, 2019 | 11:30 aM - 12:30 PM Arizona Time
Learn the relationship between emotions and food consumption, how to retrain your body and mind to recognize the cues of hunger, and to eat for physiological reasons, not emotional reasons.
Getting the best value out of your health benefits
wed, sep 25, 2019 | 11:30 aM - 12:30 PM Arizona Time
Educate yourself on what your health plan offers. Don't wait until you get sick or injured before understanding the benefits provided to you and your dependents.
Making the Most of Family Occassions
thur, OCT 10, 2019 | 11:30 aM - 12:30 PM Arizona Time
Learn how to take the stress out of family vacations and how to make them meaningful to you and your family.
Parenting a child with special needs
tue, OCT 22, 2019 | 11:30 aM - 12:30 PM Arizona Time
Get to know the support services available to you in your community and become educated about your child’s condition. Get in touch with your feelings as a parent and learn the best ways to provide
care to your child.
Strengthening your ability to empathize
wed, OCT 30, 2019 | 11:30 aM - 12:30 PM Arizona Time
Everyone has heard the saying to “walk in their shoes.” This course will address ways to improve your capacity to demonstrate empathy.
managing holiday stress
wed, nov 13, 2019 | 11:30 aM - 12:30 PM Arizona Time
This workshop provides an overview of common stressors people encounter during the holidays, and offers “stress buster” tips to help you get the most possible enjoyment out of the season.
Eating healthy on a budget
wed, nov 20, 2019 | 11:30 aM - 12:30 PM Arizona Time
Take some time to learn new strategies to stick to your budget while enjoying healthy, nutritious foods.
Using kindness to achievre personal success and happiness
wed, dec 18, 2019 | 11:30 aM - 12:30 PM Arizona Time
Kindness can be more than the right thing to do, it can be a path to success and happiness.
HIP Points - Receive 25 HIP points for watching recorded webinars. See the "HIP Points for Webinars" tab above.
FACTS OVER FLAVOR: STRATEGIES TO ADDRESS YOUTH VAPING
- Learn about the youth vaping crisis and current prevention strategies with Wayne Tormala, Chief of the Bureau of Tobacco & Chronic Disease at the Arizona Dept of Health Services
- Presentation - Slides
- Website - Facts Over Flavor Website is the website for teens with the videos shown during the webinar.
- Webinar - Link. You will be eligible to receive 25 HIP points for viewing the webinar.
Earn 25 points when you complete or update your CPR training!
Did you know that sudden cardiac arrest is a leading cause of death in the US? Thousands of people take CPR training every year and for each person that obtains their certificate is one higher chance of survival for someone in need!
Need another reason to take CPR training? Here a few:
- Hands-only CPR is easy to learn.
- CPR is not performed enough in times of need.
- Most cardiac arrests occur in the home where there are not enough available helpers.
- And the best and final reason, YOU CAN SAVE A LIFE!
Local CPR Class Resources
Take a CPR course or update your certification
How to Accept The Challenge & Log Points
- Earn 25 points for completing or updating your CPR training.
- Go to the Unaccepted Tab: Click “Accept”
- Go to the Well-Being Tab on the left-hand side of the page: “Did you complete/update your CPR training?” Click “yes”; scroll down and click the “save activity” button
- Points Awarded: Upon answering “yes” to the question
- View Points: When you complete the full challenge, points will show on Completed Tab; points for completing a portion of the challenge will calculate in point total on the home page, but won’t be listed on Completed Tab