LIVE WEBINARS | INTRODUCTION
- Upcoming live webinars are listed below.
- Play prior webinars anytime under the "Recent Webinar Recordings" tab above.
- Closed captioning will be linked prior to the webinar date and time.
- HIP Points - Receive 25 HIP points for watching live or recorded webinars. See the "HIP Points for Webinars" tab above.
- Teaching your Kids How to Manage Money | Wed., Sep. 8, 11:30 AM - 12:30 PM Arizona Time | Registration | Flyer
- Money is a difficult concept for children to grasp. By encouraging children to gain experience with earning, saving and spending money, we can provide them with fundamental financial experience that can reduce the likelihood of financial difficulties often experienced in early adulthood.
- Closed captioning: At the beginning of the event, login here and use Event ID: 4769793
- Goal Setting for Personal and Professional Success | Tues., Sep. 21, 11:30 AM - 12:30 PM Arizona Time| Registration | Flyer
- Goal setting gives you long-term vision and short-term motivation. The process of setting goals allows you to choose where you want to go in your personal life as well as your professional career. By knowing exactly what you want to achieve, you are less likely to get lost, and you will be happier and less frustrated along the way.
- Closed captioning: At the beginning of the event, login here and use Event ID: 4769818
- Communication Skills for Families | Wed., Oct. 13, 11:30 AM - 12:30 PM Arizona Time | Registration | Flyer
- Communication takes energy along with the ability to offer support and demonstrate understanding and compassion when communicating within your family. Whether it’s an expectation, emotion, question or other message, openness and willingness to communicate improves overall quality of family communication.
- Closed captioning: At the beginning of the event, login here and use Event ID: 4769820
- Making Connections in Work and in Life | Tues., Oct. 26, 11:30 AM - 12:30 PM Arizona Time | Registration | Flyer
- All relationships require a degree of intentionality and truly knowing what you are looking for. This training will give practical tips on how to deepen relationships you already have as well as ways to step out of your routine to meet new people who can bring you a satisfying connection.
- Closed captioning: At the beginning of the event, login here and use Event ID: 4769823
HIP Points - Receive 25 HIP points for watching recorded webinars. See the "HIP Points for Webinars" tab above.
FACTS OVER FLAVOR: STRATEGIES TO ADDRESS YOUTH VAPING
- Learn about the youth vaping crisis and current prevention strategies with Wayne Tormala, Chief of the Bureau of Tobacco & Chronic Disease at the Arizona Dept of Health Services
- Presentation - Slides
- Website - Facts Over Flavor Website is the website for teens with the videos shown during the webinar.
- Webinar - Link. You will be eligible to receive 25 HIP points for viewing the webinar.
Health Week | Women
Health Week | Men
- Attending a live webinar or watching a recorded webinar qualifies you for 25 HIP points. You may earn points for four webinars per year. However, you may watch as many webinars as you like.
- To earn points, be sure to login to the HIP website to add the points.
- Learn more about our award-winning Health Impact Program (HIP) and how to earn a cash incentive for healthy activities.