LIVE WEBINARS | INTRODUCTION
- Upcoming live webinars are listed below.
- Play prior webinars anytime under the "Recent Webinar Recordings" tab above.
- Closed captioning will be linked prior to the webinar date and time.
- HIP Points - Receive 25 HIP points for watching live or recorded webinars. See the "HIP Points for Webinars" tab above.
- Overcoming Procrastination | Wed., Jan. 12, 11:30 AM - 12:30 PM Arizona Time | Registration | Flyer
- Sure, it’s easy to blame others for your inability to get things done—demanding bosses, or co-workers who interrupt you for help. But be honest, how often is it your own fault? Pushing important tasks and projects off until later can cause emotional anguish and keep you from accomplishing professional and personal goals. This workshop will provide you with techniques and strategies to overcome procrastination in your work and personal life.
- Closed captioning: At the beginning of the event, login here and use Event ID: 4953554
- Learning to Say "No" | Tues., Jan. 25, 11:30 AM - 12:30 PM Arizona Time | Registration | Flyer
- Saying “no” can often be difficult. It can arouse feelings of guilt or fears of displeasing others. Nevertheless, the word “no” is one of the most important words in our language. The ability to say “no” is a critical skill that many have never developed or fear to use. This workshop will address the skills involved in learning to respectfully say “no” in order to build and maintain healthy self-esteem.
- Closed captioning: At the beginning of the event, login here and use Event ID: 4953560
- Managing Worry and Anxiety | Wed., Feb. 9, 11:30 AM - 12:30 PM Arizona Time | Registration | Flyer
- Worries are thoughts we have about the future that generate fear. They arrive in the form of a “what if?” and generate dire warnings about terrible consequences that await us. Chronic worry that begins to impact the quality of life becomes “anxiety” and well-intended suggestions to “stop worrying” or applying common stress management techniques are mostly ineffective. This training will address how worry habits develop and methods of intervening with worry and anxiety.
- Closed captioning: At the beginning of the event, login here and use Event ID: 4953563
- Financial Planning for Life | Wed., Feb. 23, 11:30 AM - 12:30 PM Arizona Time | Registration | Flyer
- Among personal financial goals are things such as: 1) financial security 2) travel 3) education planning 4) retirement planning and 5) estate planning. Being able to succeed in reaching these goals requires a structure and plan with appropriate milestones, along with the ability to make adjustments along the way.
- Closed captioning: At the beginning of the event, login here and use Event ID: 4953574
- Friendly Persuasion: How to Get the Things You Want & Need | Wed., Mar. 9, 11:30 AM - 12:30 PM Arizona Time | Registration | Flyer
- While it’s true that some people are intuitively good at persuading others, for most of us the most reliable path to success lies in knowing what we want to achieve and systematically deciding how we want to go about achieving it. This workshop will provide you with communication techniques to get the results that you want and need.
- Closed captioning: At the beginning of the event, login here and use Event ID: 4953575
- Using Guided Imagery for Wellness and Stress Reduction | Tues., Mar. 22, 11:30 AM - 12:30 PM Arizona Time | Registration | Flyer
- Guided imagery helps people mentally focus on pleasant images that encourage feelings of relaxation, utilizing the connection between body and mind. A person can call on mental images to improve emotional health. This workshop looks at how guided imagery can help with stress and mental well-being. It also includes a pair of guided imagery experiences.
- Closed captioning: At the beginning of the event, login here and use Event ID: 4953577
HIP Points - Receive 25 HIP points for watching recorded webinars. See the "HIP Points for Webinars" tab above.
FACTS OVER FLAVOR: STRATEGIES TO ADDRESS YOUTH VAPING
- Learn about the youth vaping crisis and current prevention strategies with Wayne Tormala, Chief of the Bureau of Tobacco & Chronic Disease at the Arizona Dept of Health Services
- Presentation - Slides
- Website - Facts Over Flavor Website is the website for teens with the videos shown during the webinar.
- Webinar - Link. You will be eligible to receive 25 HIP points for viewing the webinar.
Health Week | Women
Health Week | Men
- Attending a live webinar or watching a recorded webinar qualifies you for 25 HIP points. You may earn points for four webinars per year. However, you may watch as many webinars as you like.
- To earn points, be sure to login to the HIP website to add the points.
- Learn more about our award-winning Health Impact Program (HIP) and how to earn a cash incentive for healthy activities.