LIVE WEBINARS | INTRODUCTION
- Upcoming live webinars are listed below.
- Play prior webinars anytime under the "Recent Webinar Recordings" tab above.
- Closed captioning will be linked prior to the webinar date and time.
- HIP Points - Receive 250 HIP points for watching live or recorded webinars, up to four per year for a total of 1,000 points. See the "HIP Points for Webinars" tab above.
- Feeling Stuck? Practical Ways to Get Yourself Going Again | Wed., Oct. 5., 11:30AM- 12:30PM Arizona Time | Registration | Flyer
- If you’re struggling with challenges and uncertainty about your personal or professional life, and you’re not sure what to do next, this session is for you. This course will challenge you to ask yourself questions to help get yourself unstuck and give participants the opportunity to answers those questions.
- Closed Captioning: At the beginning of the event, login here and use the Event ID: 5049880
- The Art of Patience | Tues., Oct, 25., 11:30AM-12:30PM Arizona Time |Registration | Flyer
- Whether you find yourself anxious waiting in line for your morning coffee or dread the time it takes your children to get ready for school in the morning, a lack of patience can result in unwanted consqeunces and/or hasty decisions. This course wil help you to develop skills and techniques to improve your level of patience, giving a practical meaning to the phrase, Patience is a virtue".
- Closed Captioning: At the beginning of the event, login here and use the Event code: 5049881
- Managing Holiday Stress | Wed., Nov. 9., 11:30AM- 12:30PM Arizona Time | Registration | Flyer
The holidays can be one of the happiest times of the year, yet it can also be one of the most stressful. Maintaining balance and keeping stress from overwhelming you are the keys to an enjoyable holiday season. This course will provide tips and stress relief tools to help you and your family get the most possible enjoyment out of the season.
Close Captioning: At the beginning of the event, login here and use the Event ID: 5049886
- Beginning Adaptive in Order to Thrive In Our Ever-Changing World | Tues., Nov. 22., 11:30AM- 12:30PM Arizona Time | Registration |Flyer
In a world changing as vastly and quickly as it currently is, it is important to be adpative and resilient in the face of change and adversity. This course will provide information on ways to improve adaptility skills for finding empowerment and comfort in change.
Closed Captioning: At the beginning of the event, login here and use the Event ID: 5049887
HIP Points - Receive 250 HIP points for watching recorded webinars. See the "HIP Points for Webinars" tab above.
FACTS OVER FLAVOR: STRATEGIES TO ADDRESS YOUTH VAPING
- Learn about the youth vaping crisis and current prevention strategies with Wayne Tormala, Chief of the Bureau of Tobacco & Chronic Disease at the Arizona Dept of Health Services
- Presentation - Slides
- Website - Facts Over Flavor Website is the website for teens with the videos shown during the webinar.
- Webinar - Link. You will be eligible to receive 25 HIP points for viewing the webinar.
behavioral health and wellness
legal and Financial
Health Week | Women
Health Week | Men
- Attending a live webinar or watching a recorded webinar qualifies you for 250 HIP points. You may earn points for four webinars per year. However, you may watch as many webinars as you like.
- To earn points, be sure to login to the HIP website to add the points.
- Learn more about our award-winning Health Impact Program (HIP) and how to earn a cash incentive for healthy activities.