- Upcoming live webinars are listed here.
- Play prior webinars anytime under the "Recent Webinar Recordings" tab above.
- HIP Points - Receive 25 HIP points for watching live or recorded webinars. See the "HIP Points for Webinars" tab above.
- Healthy Food Choices on the Go | Tue, Feb 11, 11:30 AM - 12:30 PM Arizona Time | Registration | Flyer
- Don't allow changes in your routine cause you to fall off track with good nutrition. Learn how to identify opportunities to improve your food choices no matter the situation.
- The Emotionally Healthy Teen | Wed, Feb 19, 11:30 AM - 12:30 PM Arizona Time | Registration | Flyer
- The teenage years are a period of major social, hormonal and emotional change and can be difficult both for the teens as well as their families. Learn how to talk with your teen about, and identify symptoms of, depression, suicide and eating disorders.
HIP Points - Receive 25 HIP points for watching recorded webinars. See the "HIP Points for Webinars" tab above.
FACTS OVER FLAVOR: STRATEGIES TO ADDRESS YOUTH VAPING
- Learn about the youth vaping crisis and current prevention strategies with Wayne Tormala, Chief of the Bureau of Tobacco & Chronic Disease at the Arizona Dept of Health Services
- Presentation - Slides
- Website - Facts Over Flavor Website is the website for teens with the videos shown during the webinar.
- Webinar - Link. You will be eligible to receive 25 HIP points for viewing the webinar.
- Attending a live webinar or watching a recorded webinar qualifies you for 25 HIP points. You may earn points for four webinars per year. However, you may watch as many webinars as you like.
- To earn points, be sure to login to the HIP website and accept the HIP-sponsored seminar/webinar as a challenge, then follow the steps to add the points.
- Learn more about our award-winning Health Impact Program (HIP) and how to earn a cash incentive for healthy activities.