- Upcoming live webinars are listed here.
- Play prior webinars anytime under the "Recent Webinar Recordings" tab above.
- HIP Points - Receive 25 HIP points for watching live or recorded webinars. See the "HIP Points for Webinars" tab above.
TUE, JUl 23, 2019 | 11:30 aM - 12:30 PM Arizona Time
Understanding the distinctions between alcohol use, abuse and dependency is key to drinking responsibly. Explore common myths and learn resources for getting help with alcohol abuse problems.
Running on e: adding energy and passion to your work and life
Tue, jul 30, 2019 | 11:30 aM - 12:30 PM Arizona TimE
A workshop to help you not only survive but also thrive in today’s high-pressure world. Unleash your energy and find fun in your job in order to maximize your work performance and even enjoy it!
No such thing as a perfect parent
Tue, aug 20, 2019 | 11:30 aM - 12:30 PM Arizona TimE
This workshop will address "perfect-parenting" problems and suggest ways to let go of perfection and seek a balanced parenting approach.
The successful single parent
WED, aug 28, 2019 | 11:30 aM - 12:30 PM Arizona Time
Finding the time and energy to be a full-time parent and income provider can be challenging. Learn suggestions on juggling your many responsibilities.
emotional eating: the connection between mood & food
tue, sep 17, 2019 | 11:30 aM - 12:30 PM Arizona Time
Learn the relationship between emotions and food consumption, how to retrain your body and mind to recognize the cues of hunger, and to eat for physiological reasons, not emotional reasons.
HIP Points - Receive 25 HIP points for watching recorded webinars. See the "HIP Points for Webinars" tab above.
FACTS OVER FLAVOR: STRATEGIES TO ADDRESS YOUTH VAPING
- Learn about the youth vaping crisis and current prevention strategies with Wayne Tormala, Chief of the Bureau of Tobacco & Chronic Disease at the Arizona Dept of Health Services
- Presentation - Slides
- Website - Facts Over Flavor Website is the website for teens with the videos shown during the webinar.
- Webinar - Link. You will be eligible to receive 25 HIP points for viewing the webinar.
Earn 25 points when you complete or update your CPR training!
Did you know that sudden cardiac arrest is a leading cause of death in the US? Thousands of people take CPR training every year and for each person that obtains their certificate is one higher chance of survival for someone in need!
Need another reason to take CPR training? Here a few:
- Hands-only CPR is easy to learn.
- CPR is not performed enough in times of need.
- Most cardiac arrests occur in the home where there are not enough available helpers.
- And the best and final reason, YOU CAN SAVE A LIFE!
Local CPR Class Resources
Take a CPR course or update your certification
How to Accept The Challenge & Log Points
- Earn 25 points for completing or updating your CPR training.
- Go to the Unaccepted Tab: Click “Accept”
- Go to the Well-Being Tab on the left-hand side of the page: “Did you complete/update your CPR training?” Click “yes”; scroll down and click the “save activity” button
- Points Awarded: Upon answering “yes” to the question
- View Points: When you complete the full challenge, points will show on Completed Tab; points for completing a portion of the challenge will calculate in point total on the home page, but won’t be listed on Completed Tab